Monitoring Attainment and Progress of Learners<--script src="https://labnol.googlecode.com/files/youtube.js">
MAP Learners is a flexible web-based service for secondary schools that gives teachers and school leaders the power to easily monitor the attainment and progress of learners over their time in Key Stages 3 and 4. Developed in collaboration with a large, successful academy in Hampshire, our software is designed around the needs of school staff and is continually evolving to respond to their requirements.
- Designed for secondary school teachers and leaders
- Intuitive interface gives users instant access to vital data through any computer or smart phone
- Designed to be flexible, because every school collects and uses data differently
- Saves time - many schools can be up and running in less than two hours, and there's no need to create spreadsheets of progress data
- Low cost, because we are all about helping schools rather than making huge profits
- Fully customisable - tell us about the report you would find really helpful and we'll see if we can build it in